Monday, August 17, 2015

I'm back...and better than ever?

Well, gang, that's right. I'm back in Germany. Except this time I am in the fine Bundesland of Hessen in the lovely banking city that is Frankfurt. As many of you know, I am about to start a new job and being a real person. (Ha! That's a joke.)

In any case, I have been here for a few days now. Thus far things have been rather uneventful. My apartment is to put it nicely not the best, but I have 4 very cool housemates from all over Europe and one from Australia, so that's pretty neat. Oh, yeah, also one day the front door to the building got stuck and we were locked in for a few hours. So that was really fun and eventful.

But beyond that, things have been pretty chill here. I have hit up a few bars with said cool housemates and just got myself moved in and settled (praise be IKEA and its cheap furnishings). 

So yeah, that's about what I have got for now. I hope you all are ready for more adventures, because dear blog readers, I am back in Deutschland!

No comments:

Post a Comment